Friday, June 25, 2010

Well, we're moving! As of July 24th we will be living in a very excellent apartment complex just inside San Jose called "Avalon at Cahill Park." We are so excited it's ridiculous. After six years of living together, Nicole and I will finally have: a dishwasher, a disposal, a decent sized fridge, our own washers and dryers, respectable neighbors, reserved parking, modern appliances, a home with more than two rooms, consistent internet access and reliable cell phone coverage, and ... a cat. Seriously, his name is Gizmo and he's the sweetest old persian cat ever (once he gets to know you, otherwise he's quite shy). He'll be coming with us, so we're gonna need an indoor cat shitter, or "litterbox" in layman's. It must be terrible to be a layman, yeah?

So ... we're bouncing outta this beez, moving to: 754 The Alameda, San Jose, CA. Booyah.

The dog is on my lap, willing me to get off my computer at 12:58am after I've been at work for the last 8 hours. Time for some sleep. Peace. You ain't said nothin' but a word, and I'm Audi 5000. See you on the flip side, time to dip, I gotta roll. I gotta split, it's been real, let's do lunch sometime, have your people call my people. Aight, dogg, we 'bout to be up outta this bitch. Forgiveness please, we must depart.
Lates,
Jesse and Nicole and Lucy and Gizmo

P.S. Honestly, Arch Linux + KDE SC gnome-shell = the best, most modern, highly secure, and prettiest OS available. Period. Even compared to Apple and Microsoft. Support Free Software and the freedom of choice, from the clothes you wear to the software you use.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty freaking cool. Malia and I should come down and visit. Peace.